MetroKids is looking for you! We are hiring a full-time Toddler Teacher beginning November 2017.
Comparable Salaries and Great Benefits
MetroKids is a Christian childcare program, operated in First Covenant Church of Minneapolis. Our mission is to provide a high quality, Christian Early Childhood Education program in an urban setting.
- Passion for working with children
- Elementary or Early childhood teaching certification preferred
- Early childhood/pre-school or kindergarten experience preferred
- Understanding of developmentally appropriate practices for Toddlers
- Training or experience with Creative Curriculum a plus
- NAEYC Accreditation experience a plus
- Training or experience with Love and Logic a plus
- Clear understanding of Early Childhood DHS licensing requirements
- Strong people skills to effectively interact with parents as well as the children and staff
- Fun loving, fast paced, works well under pressure
- Ability to relate the Christian faith to learning and life
All applicants must love children and be qualified according to DHS Rule 3 and NAEYC Accreditation. If interested please submit an e-mail to email@example.com, or mail to MetroKids, 810 S 7th St., Mpls, MN 55415. We look forward to hearing from you!
Charice Deegan, Executive Director