Tuition Subsidy Options

If you need help paying for childcare at MetroKids, help is available.


Hennepin County Child Care Assistance

Subsidies are available for parents with low income and special needs. Call 612-348-5937.


Minnesota Child Care Assistance – DHS

Click on Partners and Providers then click on Child Care and Child Support. Or call 651-431-2000.


Ramsey County Child Care Assistance

Check here for help if you live in Ramsey County.


State Sliding Fee and Parent Assistance Fund

Eligible low-income, working, and student families can find more information here.


Childcare subsidies are also available for residents of other counties. Please call your county.

MetroKids Scholarship are available to parents who are unable to get assistance using the above options. Scholarships are based upon a sliding fee scale and are available for partial tuition assistance as long as scholarship funds are available. Fill out a scholarship form or call MetroKids with questions (612-332-KIDS or 612-332-5437).